Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm A Peppermint Mocha Junkie

Dear God, Starbucks has sucked me in with their yummy calorie laden peppermint mocha coffee. This is not fair. There's more calories in a tiny cup of coffee than in a can of soda. Plus my can of soda doesn't cost $3.45.

$3.45 for the tall (small) coffee!

That's insane, and yet once a week I must get my fix. That's more than a gallon of gasoline in my area and the gasoline is more useful.

What is wrong with this picture?

I think its me actually going to Starbucks to buy the damn addicting stuff. I don't like coffee, except for the flavorful calorie laden stuff they sell there. They tried to lure me with Gingerbread and Eggnog lattes, but I will resist, at least for this week, mostly because I'm broke and Christmas is costing me way more money than I intended it to.

I wonder if there is a 12 Step program for this?

0 comments: