Friday, December 07, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 153

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 Songs That Make You Cheery

George Harrison - Cheer Down

This song has always made me smile. I can imagine Olivia trying to calm down and over excited, cheery George by saying those words, "Cheer down!"

Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep

This song just makes everything all right with the world. Something about the subject matter and Diana's voice. I imagine she sings a good lullaby to those twins.

Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me

Probably my favorite Erasure song ever. Anytime this song comes on I feel so much cheerier.

The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine


Lodgey and his silly, get stuck in your head songs. Bless him for this one. He should write more like it. I love Lodgey tunes!

Peter Mayer - The Introvert Song


You only have to listen to know why this one makes me cheery

0 comments: