Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Morning Routine - I Hate It

Everyday it's the same thing. Up around 5:30. A half hour or more spent staring aimlessly at my computer, writing the blog, reading whatever blogs I can get to before I have to get ready for work.

I know I've gone on about this before, but lately I just want sleep and I can't bring myself to change my routine any.

That scares me. I am that stuck in my ways.

What scares me most is that this makes me look like a morning person, which deep down I'm not. I much prefer to do my internet time in the evening, but at some point in the last 5-7 years, my body got used to getting up at 5:30. It happened after I stopped working retail and now I'm used to this schedule.

At least on the weekends my body lets me sleep til 8 o'clock.

I envy people that can sleep til afternoon. For me to do that I'd have to stay up til 3 a.m. and then I can probably bet you that I'd only sleep maybe 5 or 6 hours.

The worst part of this is that no matter how early I'm up and out of bed, I still can't function until at least 10 o'clock. So it's a waste of my time being out of bed that early on non-work days. (Sometimes it's a waste on those days too)

I just want to have some sleep in time!

Why can't I have it? Huh? Huh?

0 comments: