Monday, July 18, 2005

Random 10

I'm back!!!! A full report on the weekend will be forthcoming as soon as I'm coherent enough to type! Until then, I'm going to wrap my musical weekend up via the Music Memoirs meme that all of you should do once just to humor me!

The first 5 songs are all the highlights of the Moody Blues concerts I attended Friday and Saturday.

The Moody Blues - The Actor
The Moody Blues - Talking Out Of Turn (Mmmm Lodgey Lodgey Lodgey)
The Moody Blues - Steppin' In A Slide Zone (By the second night's show, all I wanted to do was lick John's chest...OK, I wanted to do that before, but are you tellin?)
The Moody Blues - The Voice (There's a lot of Long Distance Voyager love going on)
The Moody Blues - December Snow (A beautiful song sung by a beautiful man)

The next five songs are ones I listened to driving out and back.

The Beatles - It Won't Be Long
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Justin Hayward - Right Time, Wrong Place (I love this song!!)
Bernie Barlow - Astral Plane (Bernie was in fine voice this weekend too)
George Harrison - Fish On The Sand

And here's the picture, which I lifted from my sister's blog, because she was having issues transfering the pictures from her computer to mine. It was taken by her...and is quite lovely. OK, it's more than lovely, it requires drool buckets if you happen to love the Lodgeymeister, which I do.



And yeah, that's Justin's shoulder in the frappachino, hideous, horrid, wretched, disgusting shirt, that I know he wore just to irk me! LOL! Thankfully the sherberty shirt from hell didn't make an appearance!

It was a great musical weekend!

Any of the songs on the list can be uploaded if ya ask nicely!

0 comments: