Friday, July 01, 2005

Another Musical Meme

I promised Amelia that I'd do this meme again, just for her. I've done it a few times before, but most everything changes after a week, so what's one more time, right?

1. Total amount of music on your computer.
Well, if you've been to my playlist there's about 4420 songs. Some are from a few live shows I have waiting to be burned. (I really should do that soon)

2. Last CD you bought

I just got a shipment from BMG. I bought 3 CDs






3. What is the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Elvis Costello - Either Side of the Same Town

4. 5 songs you listen to often, or mean a lot to you.
I don't have songs that really have meaning for me, but there are some songs I can't stop listening to.

Justin Hayward - Penumbra Moon (I absolutely adore this song and I love the Night Flight CD. Justin doing cheesy 80's! Bless his cotton socks!)

The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine (We know John really doesn't mean that!) Another Lodgey song that sticks in your brain.

Elvis Costello - Deep Dark Truthful Mirror/You Really Got A Hold On Me (Medley) This one does have meaning for me. It's one of the best songs he did back in 2002 when I met his sexy self.

The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You (It's quite likely my favorite Moody Blues song)

Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Love it, and the chorus is damn infectious!)
Again, if you want any of these songs, let me know. I think I might even have the live version of Deep Dark Truthful Mirror around here somewhere

0 comments: