Sunday, July 10, 2005

Obsessing

My friend Obsessing7 over at livejournal has a wonderful topic all the time, current obsessions. I've decided to steal that idea.

Today's obsessions include, but are not limited to the following topics:

1. The Atlantic City Trip and everything surrounding it. I'm leaving on Thursday night. Did I mention that? I still need to get everything packed. I have most of my clothes ready..but oye! I need to do so much more.




2. Making Mixes. I made two yesterday and I am working on the 3rd mix now. I just need loads more 60's songs.


3. The Moody Blues! Like you didn't think they'd make the list after number 1!



4. Weight loss. I still want to lose about 5 lbs and the scale is bouncing up and down a few lbs and it's so damn annoying!

5. My new job or soon to be new job. (I really need to know more, but no one is telling me anything)

6. Photography. I need to figure out the night setting on my damn camera! So far my evening pictures are crap on the new camera. On the old one I can get great shots, like this one



And getting a picture of that elusive cardinal that visits our yard for bread every day.

0 comments: