Friday, July 22, 2005

No More Bad Dreams!

This morning I woke close to tears from a nightmare. A hideous, awful, nightmare that I couldn't shake all day.

What was worse than anything, this dream was about my Lodgey.

It left me shaken and not stirred. (And frankly I'd rather be stirred by Lodgey dreams)

I do not want to have any more dreams where my Lodgey dies! No! My Lodgey is immortal. He will not age anymore. I don't care.

This dream has ruined my day. Even when I heard the great news that the Moody Blues will be playing a few shows close to me in October, I still couldn't get the dream out of my head.

It's lingered with me all day.

I've sat around all day waiting to hear that something awful has happened to my Lodgey.

It's childish and foolish, I know, but I can't help it.



~sigh~

I hope I don't have any more dreams like that one.

0 comments: