Thursday, July 28, 2005

Randomness

~ This is the first weekend this month where I have absolutely nothing to do. Which is probably good, because I don't have any money either. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with sitting on my butt all weekend though. It's a good thing my brother is going to be home for a few hours this weekend. (It will ward off the boredom)

~ It's been 2 week's since the Moodies played Atlantic City and I still haven't gone through all my photos. And neither has a certain sister of mine. (grumbles) I really wish there was an image I could use to replace Justin on this page. I'm getting bored with looking at this shot. I've been looking at him for a year now. Not that I'm bored with Justin, just the picture. This is the longest I've had any template.

When I get all the decent shots posted, I'll post the links here. Of course, you could just go to my photoblog and see them now.

~ On the subject of pictures, my few shots from the Pittsburgh Elvis Costello concert are posted on the Elvis Costello Home Page. They are also on the photoblog.

~ This has been my summer of reading. I've gone through the first 10 Janet Evanovich books and I'm soon to order book 11. I've also read countless cheesier romances a few mysteries and the last Jimmy Buffett novel A Salty Piece of Land, which was really good. I don't think I've read this much since I was in high school.

~ I found some cute Beatles pictures last night on a Live Journal community.



Looks like they are about to dogpile on poor George!

Well I think that's enough randomness for now.

0 comments: