Saturday, July 09, 2005

Still Mixing

I decided to throw together a mix of Beatles tunes for the car. I have a thing about the Beatles. I love em! I have since I was at least 5 years old, which was sadly 9 years too late to be part of the madness and mayhem of their heyday.

Drat!

Cursed by being born in 1974!

When it comes to driving to the Beatles, I stuck with songs from the early part of their career. Most is pre-Revolver stuff, though I did put Hello Goodbye, Here Comes The Sun and I Me Mine on the mix.

I can't drive to music that's too laid back, especially since this jaunt is going to start at about 7 p.m. on Thursday and we won't reach our destination until early early a.m. on Friday. No sleepy for me!

If you click here, you'll find the finished tracklisting for my Beatles mix.



Next up...the 60's mix!

0 comments: