Monday, July 11, 2005

Vacation Craziness

I went through my suitcase last night, in an attempt to pack more stuff. Yeah, I don't believe in traveling light. As a result, I did end up removing some of the things I was taking, as well as adding a few more. After all, how many times can I change clothes from Friday to Sunday? I guess we'll find out won't we?

So, the suitcase is all packed, unless I make a few changes. Now I just have to get the toiletries in their little bag and my jewelry. Then the hard part will come. Which purse will I carry in Atlantic City? ARGH!

I did buy batteries this weekend, a big 8 pack of AA lithiums, and the nephew already confiscated 2 of them. DRAT! But 6 batteries should hold both cameras for the weekend. I hope!

So far I've made 3 mix cds. I need to make about 7 more, so I'll be really busy in between shifts today and once I get home from work.

Other than that, and getting money in the bank, I think I've got everything done. Unless, of course something else comes up, and that's always a possibility!

0 comments: