Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday already?

Why are birthday's always so darn disappointing? I mean it's not as if I was expecting anything earthshattering and life changing to happen yesterday.

Not like I thought



he would show up on the doorstep. Though I'll admit that would have been nice.

~Pauses for a moment to have a lovely daydream~

Mostly yesterday was boring. I went to work. One word: YUCK! I came home and piddled on the compter and I went to Red Dawg's for dinner. Oh and I went to Walmart.

I think I have all the clothes for Atlantic City that I'll need, unless I intend to change clothes every 15 minutes.

That probably wouldn't be a good thing, because I'd miss out on the things I really want to see in Jersey. (And I'd never get time to eat..and besides seeing the Moody Blues, I really want to eat in Jersey!)

Speaking of food, I had a really good dinner for my birthday. Which was about the only good thing yesterday. (Well that and those Moody mpegs)

I had a very very very strong strawberry margarita and some yummy spicy cajun chicken tortellini.



Yeah, I'm one of those weirdos that takes pictures of food.



The margarita put me to sleep before midnight last night. How sad is that? I was asleep before midnight on a Saturday night that was my birthday.

Ah, we know that's sad, but I'm going out on the town today. The town being Wheeling. So I'm going to get the party started now. I hope to have some pictures to post later today, that aren't of food.

0 comments: