Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

It's time for another meme! If you want to play along go to Music Memoirs! Now!

Name three songs that remind you of a car trip you have taken.

The Moody Blues - Gimmie A Little Something
This song played quite often on the ride from Atlantic City to Philadelphia. It's fast becoming one of my favorite Moody Blues songs.

The Wallflowers - Sleepwalker
Billie Myers - Am I Here Yet (Return To Sender)

Both of these songs appeared on a mix CD I made for a trip to Cleveland back in 2000. Both are great driving songs, and songs I still like to hear in my car's CD player.

Name three songs that are best heard in a car.

Boingo - Insanity
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Lindsay Buckingham - Holiday Road (Aw c'mon, the car is the only place to listen to this one!)

Name three songs with cars in the title or lyrics.

Prince - Little Red Corvette
Pebbles - Mercedes Boy
Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone

I have most of these songs on my hard drive, so if you want any of them, let me know and I'll upload. I may update with the mp3s shortly, if I have time.

0 comments: