Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

This meme was a rush job. I'm going to tease Fallen, mercilessly for this, because I'm still not returned to normal.(Yeah like I was ever normal)

If you want to play along, remember to go to Music Memoirs to let the world know you played along.

1. List 5 songs you enjoyed from 5 years ago.
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go
Macy Gray - I Try (Another great song. What happened to her anyway?)
LFO - Girl On TV (This song got in my head at work and wouldn't leave until I bought the damn album)
Sting - Desert Rose (Gorgeous song one of my favorites by Sting and probably my favorite album of his)
Smooth - Rob Thomas and Santana

2. List 5 albums you enjoyed from 5 years ago. (No fair using the albums your first 5 answers came from)

Duran Duran - Pop Trash



Erasure - Loveboat



Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season



The Wallflowers - Breach



Madonna - Music (I was on her Street Team for this album's release)



3. What concerts did you see if in any 5 years ago? If you didn't see any, what bands did you want to see?
5 years ago I had a concert weekend in August with a show by Def Leppard on a Saturday night and a show by Duran Duran on the next day. A totally awesome (said in my best 80's valley girl voice) weekend.

0 comments: