Saturday, July 30, 2005

PJ Weekend?

It's shaping up to be the most boring weekend of my life. No, I lie. I'm sure there have been worse. But since it's the end of the month and Friday wasn't payday, I went to the library and I checked out 4 new books that I'm probably going to read over the next few days.

Lord help me!

That sounds so dull.

OK, it is dull.

But it will give me a well deserved rest, even if it's a rest I don't really want.

I think I'm going to surf through my photos from the last few months and see if I can get a post ready for the July 26 Things, because I think I have enough shots to do this one, this time.

I guess I'll be occupied most of my time then. It just won't be with anything exciting like vacations, or concerts or gambling or good food or....I better stop now before I get depressed.

Now where are my pjs?

0 comments: