Sunday, July 31, 2005

B-O-R-E-D!!!!

I'm not handling this, nothing to do situation really well. I finished reading one of my library books yesterday and I'm already well into the next one.

Oh yeah! Feel the excitement!

But truly, if you want to read something funny with just a touch of romance and I do mean a touch, this is a great book.



It's called Big Hair and Flying Cows. So if that's not enough to drag you in, I don't know what is.

I'm back on my Janet Evanovich kick too.



It's a pretty lousy weekend when I almost go through 2 books on a Saturday.

And while I'm ranting about how bored I am. I started to get my photos together for the 26 Things photo memey scavenger hunt thing. I've got 13 already. 14 if I want to use one odd photo from the Borgata for one of the choices. I haven't decided yet. So I'll probably be walking around camera in hand and a piece of paper in the other taking pictures of seemingly random stuff.

On a slightly more amusing note, I am going to get out of this damn house today. Yay! Though it's nothing too exciting. I'm just going to Uniontown Mall to exchange a top that I bought and grab some dinner. Still, it's better than sitting couped up in this house one more day!

0 comments: