Monday, July 04, 2005

Random 10

It's time to recap my weekend in music. This weekend was, of course, all about my birthday!

The Beatles - Birthday
The Smiths - Unhappy Birthday (I love this song)
Justin Hayward - Forever Autumn (I was listening to disc 4 of the Time Traveller Box on the way to and from Wheeling)
Tony Orlando and Dawn - Knock Three Times (One of the most annoyingly infectious songs. They played it while we were eating dinner at the Island Buffet)
The Eagles - The Long Run
The Moody Blues - Talking Out Of Turn
Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 Tears (This was played at the car show in Wheeling)
The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
The Moody Blues - Highway (OK, this song so needs to be done live!)
Madonna - Like A Prayer (Her Live 8 set included this song)

Honorable Mention
Paul McCartney - Hey Jude (Again...Live 8. And can I just say Paulie's still looking fine!)



Personally I think because Paul looks so good, he deserves more than an honorable mention. That's why he's this weeks picture.

0 comments: