Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Deep Breaths....Deep Breaths

What I need are my hump day hunks! Today has not started out right and the sweltering 90 degree heat isn't making the day any better.

I ended up working a half hour at my home base place of work, and then driving like a bat out of hell to get to my boss' second location to cover for her.

No siree it's not been a good day. It's been a crappy one.

Oh and tonight I meet with my new bosses.

HELP!

Ok, I've taken a few deep breaths. I'm calm, though I would like to cry, or run away to New Jersey a day early or both....

Thank god, I'm already packed. I just have to get my tunes in order for the drive and run down a mental checklist in the morning. Hopefully, I'll be able to relax a little, but I doubt I will until I'm on the road tomorrow.

So,without further adieux, I'll stop bitching and leave ya with the Hump Day Hunks that I wouldn't mind...erm...ya know.

~wink wink, nudge nudge~



I'll always love the fashionably challenged one.



And Lodgey looks simply luscious.

I think I feel a little bit better now.

0 comments: