Thursday, July 07, 2005

Countdown to Jersey

Well, next week at this time I'll be getting my rental car and preparing myself for the 7 hour drive from Charleroi on Mon to Atlantic City. (Which will start after I wrap up work next Thursday, sometime around 7 p.m.) It's going to be a long day and a long wait for that day to get here!

Starting this weekend, I've got to get things in order so I'm ready to go next Thursday. I need to sort through my suitcase to make sure I have everything I need. I have to make sure I have enough shoes! Erm, I mean that I have adequate coverage for my feet that match the few zillion outfits I've packed. Then I must get makeup and jewelry together. All that fun stuff.

Then there's the matter of making mix cds. I must have some new tunage for the drive. I'm going to do my "Covers" Mix as well as a Beatles Mix and who knows what else. But I'm going to be doing a lot of mixing this weekend.

Oh and I need to color my hair and buy batteries. The batteries are more important than the hair at this point, because the batteries will power my digital cameras. I'm taking all of them with me. The more pictures the merrier, regardless of what they are of. I'm not deluding myself in thinking I'll get any shots of my Moody Men this tour, but who knows, I might be lucky. Yeah and with my luck Justin will be wearing all three hideous shirts from hell. But hey, if he is, I will mock his bad fashion sense for years to come. I love him, but J'tiny poo needs to get a fashion advisor.

I'm also trying to prep myself for the eventuality that it's going to rain next weekend. Damn hurricanes! But regardless of the weather, I fully intend on having a great time, because there's just so much to do in Atlantic City! I can't wait to get there!



And the Hard Rock is just going to be one of the places I intend to go this time round!

0 comments: