Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cos I miss you....oh how I miss you!

It's hump the hunk day again...erm hump day, and if you haven't guessed by the bad parody I've got going on in my title, I'm suffering serious Moody Blues post-concert depression.

Weird.

I'm not really suffering it from Elvis Costello. Though everytime I see my picture with him, I wonder why someone hasn't informed Diana Krall that she's poaching my fiance! (Tee Hee)

But really it's my Moody Men that I miss and October seems such a long time from now, even though it's really about 3 months.





Photos commandeered from my lovely friend MoodyMistress

I'm going to make mental note now not to put pictures of Justin in the same post as pictures of John, because I tend to ignore the blonde one when the sexy one is around.

Now could anyone tell me if it's October yet?

0 comments: