Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's Elvis Day

Yay! I don't know what I'm wearing to the concert. I don't know if I can smuggle a camera besides my Samsung flip phone into the venue from hell. And have I mentioned the setlist is scaring me?

Yes, I believe I have.

So I'm going to be spending the day in Pittsburgh, wallowing in the heat and listening to Elvis and Emmylou Harris.

And hopefully if I'm a really really good girl he'll be dressed like this



and not in that horrid fringe jacket he wore on Letterman the other night. Oh was that awful. I couldn't pay attention to the song, because the jacket was so bad I kept staring in amazement and horror. Combine the jacket and a white cowboy hat and well, I was ready to call the fashion police in on him. (And let Justin go for a few misdemeanors on the pukey pinkness)



photo of Mr. Costello by the ever wonderful Moodymistress

0 comments: