Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just a few days late

I was busy going nutty, so I didn't do Fallen's Take Me Back Tuesday on Music Memoirs, but I'm going to do it now.

1. Name three songs with humming, whistling or random words in them.
The Beatles - Ob la di, Ob La da (The title says it all)
George Harrison - Dream Away from the film Time Bandits (The chorus is Oh rey en ey ay or something like that)
Roxette - Joyride (Lots of whistling going on here)

2. Name three artists who often use the abovementioned items in their songs.
I have to say, I don't pay attention enough to know. Oh and define random words? Suffice to say, The Beatles and George Harrison would probably make the list.

3. Name an album you believe to have used a great deal of imagination in the choosing of the title.
So as not to forget my guys

The Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord. It's been nearly 40 years and they still haven't found it!

0 comments: