Monday, January 26, 2004

While everyone's talking about the Golden Globes I'll just pout

I didn't really think there was a chance that that absolutely beautiful film "Big Fish" would win anything. Heaven help the world if they acknowledge Tim Burton's greatness in any way. For that matter, could Danny Elfman get just a little recognition for the beautiful film scores he creates?

NO! I didn't think so.

Which is why I can't watch these damn shows. I back the underdogs and the industry won't let underdogs win, (at least not too much) even when they are the sexiest man alive.

The only thing that kept me amused by the Globes were some of the outfits people wore. Let's just say when you decide to wear one of Cyndi Lauper's cast off dresses from the She's So Unusual era, I'm going to have a laugh. (and I did..thank you Ms Sarah Jessica Parker) Nicole Kidman, please eat. Every photo of you on Yahoo (while I was searching for pictures of the elusive Elfman) showed outlines of all your ribs. Food is not bad, try eating it sometimes. Oh and other awful outfit awards go to; J-Lo, for whatever the hell that was she had on and Jennifer Aniston for that hideous black number she had on. Blech!

So since none of my sweeties got any respect last night, (Hugs to Danny, Tim, Alan, and Johnny) I shall simply pout.

0 comments: