Monday, January 05, 2004

Another Day in Paradise

I can only take so much crap before I start going insane! Just thought I'd share that, in case it wasn't common knowledge already.

In the clutter of my life, there is a certain amount of organization. I like to know where my books are, my cds and how much money I have in the bank. I wish other people were like that.

I wish some of those other people would at least open their mail. GAH! It's awful when you know someone isn't bothering to even open their damn mail, bills and court documents etc.

ARGH!

Just another way for me to acquire a headache.

Would you believe I'm listening to the Moody Blues December now? Yeah....Christmas music. And do you know what? I don't even care. I love this album...I love it...I love it.

I also wonder, when did Justin Hayward learn to play guitar like George Harrison? Hmm. I think it was around Strange Times that you could hear the very Beatles-like riffs. I'm almost tempted to say JH is playing slide. Makes me wonder.

As to Man Out of Time, still nothing typed. ARGH! I'm so tempted to start something else, but it will only make things more difficult in the long run. That's the one resolution I vow to keep; work on only one story at a time. (lest I go insane)

0 comments: