Saturday, January 10, 2004

Return of the Survey Klepto

I only steal musical surveys, cos those are the only ones I can really enjoy taking. These two are brought to you by Steph and One.

1. What was the last song that you listened to?

Elvis Costello - Girls Talk (This will change as I type..cos of the second part of this entry)

2. What was the last album you bought?

I just ordered The Moody Blues - Anthology and Martin Gore's Counterfeit 2 from BMG. I also got the most recent Train CD.

3. Are there any albums or songs you plan on getting soon?

Pink Floyd's Momentary Lapse of Reason and Division Bell
Erasure's Hits
A few more of Nick Lowe's CDs as well as one or two more CDs by the Damned, particularly Fiendish Shadows and Light at the End of the Tunnel
Will also not neglect to mention Annie Haslam who has a great many discs I need.



First 10 songs that come up on a random shuffle of the music on my computer:

Duran Duran - View to a Kill (Live Aid)
Elvis Costello - Girls Talk
Robin Zander - Show Me Heaven
Moody Blues - Higher and Higher (without the visual of Graeme's dancing)
Oingo Boingo - Long Breakdown (live version possibly Irvine Meadows)
Oingo Boingo - All the Pieces
Madonna - Promise to Try (Willing to Dance Remix)
Elvis Costello - Pills and Soap
Duran Duran - Serious
Elvis Costello - Everday I Write the Book (US Remix)

I think my WMP is partial to some artists. It's possibly trying to tell me to listen to more Costello.

Oh and if you go to stats at Guzzlefish, you will find I am 11 on the list of largest album collections and 60 on overall collections.

0 comments: