Friday, January 23, 2004

Another Episode of Winter

It seems the weather knows when I want to go on a quest for new music, namely the Maroon 5 CD. I really love their music. They remind me just a bit of Jamiroquai, with a bit of an edge. I planned to go to Best Buy or WalMart tonight and we're expecting snow tonight and freezing rain over the weekend. Lovely to see you too, winter.

They are probably the first "new" band that I completely adore. They had a beautiful song on the Love Actually soundtrack, but the song I really love is the new single, This Love. It's just beautiful and funky, makes me want to get up and dance. (That's something I haven't said in a long time)

As always it helps when a band is cute. Eyecandy is a good thing. Eyecandy with talent is better. Maroon 5 are of the talented variety.




And a picture of the lead singer, who I think is adorable.





Really, go to vh-1.com and check out their page there. There are video clips and a bio. Don't take my word for it, listen and hear for yourself. Finally, a new band that gets my seal of approval.