Thursday, January 01, 2004

Another Year Over and a New One Just Begun

Another Year Over and a New One Just Begun

Welcome to 2004, will this year be as crappy and bizarre as 2003? Probably so. What will I do to make it less crappy? Not much besides being my bizarre little self. Unless the money fairy and the "real job" fairy intervene. So far I haven't had much luck with those two fairies.

I will do the following. (watch out these are new years resolutions)

01. The whole weight loss thing. I'm feeling the insanity of fatness and I'm not liking it.
02. I will finish Man Out of Time in the next month or two, depending on my level of writer's block. I hit page 150 and my head said...stop the insanity for a few days.
03. I will endeavor to use my digital camera as much as possible.
04. I will see the Moody Blues at least one more time this year (with said camera)
05. I will not return home from the concert because Justin and John will have kept me for their very own. (Ok..so this was a pipe dream...leave me alone)
06. I will begin work on Not My Slave. (I think a complete overhaul may be happening on that one as well)
07. I will not work on 2 or more stories at the same time. If any of you see me doing this beat me with a cyberstick. (or a real stick if you are related or a friend that lives close by)
08. I will not read crappy fanfiction written by people who can't write...or more to the point by one person that can't write. (All others..as long as it has plot..I'll giggle through)
09. I will read more, but not just the usual thing. (Yeah I read a lot now..mostly romance...cos well I like that..I will branch out this year and read some different things, like all those classics that I own, and I've only read Les Miserables)
10. I will do my best to be tidy. (meaning Linda's dejunking bug has hit again)

OK..those are my resolutions. 10 of them in all...if you really think the Jays' will kidnap me. Oh how I wish they would kidnap me.

Happy New Year, everyone!