Monday, January 12, 2004

Monday Randomness

A few random things, not all rants. Aren't you thrilled to death?

01. My car hates me. In every possible way, it hates me. Courtesy of the cold weather, the fuel pump up bit the big one. My car behaves like a human in cold weather...it gets sick.

02. I watch very little tv. When there's something I want to watch on the telly, I always forget! Every damn time! Greg Proops hosted something on Vh-1 and it was supposed to be aired yesterday, guess who forgot to watch?

03. Watched a very lovely DVD, ok a couple of lovely DVDs this weekend, all featuring my favorite concubines, who's names all begin with the letter "J."

04. Man Out of Time is now over the 170 page mark. It's a shame it took me over 2 weeks to write those 20 pages. ARGH! I will strive to do better.

05. I am halfway through John Grisham's The Summons now. I'm liking it. I may even want to read more of his work. WOW! I still like my cheesy romance though.

06. Back to Guzzlefish. My rankings: Total albums I am at number 10, expect me to go higher and higher this week as I try to sort through what I've missed and soundtracks etc. and in Most Titles collected I'm at number 48. Bow to my obsessiveness.

07. Determined that Christmas trees are easier to put up than take down. Tell me again why you can't have a tree up in July? After all, I'll be playing "Don't Need a Reindeer" then.

08. Pondered again, why anyone would by an LCD monitor for 399 when you could get a whole new computer for about a hundred dollars more. Where's my sugar daddy?

09. Determined that the de-junking must continue (kicks Linda) but on a very different level. I need to get rid of books faster. I spread them around everywhere to people who read, asking them to pass them on.

10. Help the cat (aka psycho kitty, aka misty) to find a new place to sleep, besides the monitor. Cos you know, kitties can't sleep on floors or beds..that would be too easy.

0 comments: