Sunday, January 11, 2004

Still Gushing Over a Cheesy Old Movie

My friend, Mary and I watched Don Juan DeMarco last night. Why? It's in the ranks of the only Johnny Depp movies that I haven't seen.

It's such a cheesy film, but who cares when Johnny Depp is in it? Personally I would pay 6 bucks just to watch the man sit around and eat pizza or something. It would still be entertaining.

Either way it was a great movie, a great fairy tale and for the most part very easy on the eyes. What I want to know is why Johnny isn't in more cheesy kinda comedy roles? It seems he does stuff like that so well. Not that he doesn't do more serious roles well either, loved Chocolat..what does Edward Scissorhands qualify as?

Still the last two films have had a more humorous nature to them, Pirates and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Both so very amusing. ::sigh:: I wonder how many more Depp films I can watch today.

0 comments: