Sunday, January 04, 2004

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday

In the nearly 30 years that I've been wandering around on this planet, I've never once been accused of being a morning person. For good reason. I hate mornings. I'm like Garfield in that respect. Mornings make me cranky.

I know you're saying, what doesn't make you cranky?

Ah I have an answer to that!



>

This never ever makes me cranky.

This makes me drool and a few other things but never cranky.

Would you believe I'm still listening to the Monkees?

I do the oddest things when I'm depressed. The Monkees are part of the depression thing I think, but I can't listen to the Monkees and not feel good. It's cheesy 60's pop, but it's good pop, something that's seriously lacking in this enlightened age.

I need things that are bouncy and silly at times like this. It may not be the most intelligent music, but it brings a few smiles. Sometimes that's all that's needed.

Sometimes this is all that's needed too.



It may be out of season, but damn it's cute...and I may be able to get through my day now. Who knows maybe I'll be able to work on Man Out of Time..which I'm having issues with right now.