Friday, January 09, 2004

Resolutions Revisited

Hey I'm on my way to actually doing something for one of my resolutions. I said I wanted to read more non-romance this year. (That of course doesn't mean I won't read any romance, cos that would kill me) I now have 2 books to read after I finish my current bit o' smut, John Grisham's The Summons and Stephen King's Dreamcatcher.

I'll admit to occassionally reading a Stephen King novel, but it's been so long since I did so, I figured he could be part of the new reading. I think the last novel of his that I read was made into a movie that Anthony Hopkin's was in. GAH! I cannot remember the title and I'm too lazy to hunt down the book. All I remember was it was very long, but it was also very good.

Of course now I can't find the book and I don't feel like hunting through Anthony's profile at the IMDb to find the title, so would someone care to help me along with this? Please.

On a non-resolution note, my guzzlefish music collection is up to 1050 cds. I still don't have 1/3 of them listed. At least doing DVDs and Videos won't be too hard as there's not much to add there, except loads of Red Dwarf VHS and silly stuff like that.

Oh and I'm hoping to see Big Fish this weekend! Squeeeeeee! A Tim Burton film with score by Danny Elfman. Now if only I could get someone to come along with me.

0 comments: