Saturday, January 24, 2004

Don't Need a Reindeer. Don't Need the SNOW

Well, good morning winter. (and afternoon and evening as well) What a fine 3 inches of snow I've found on my porch. No, I'm not snowed in, but no there's no way I can get out other than to Wal-mart. Which means I may at least get the Maroon 5 cd I'm obsessing over.

Sadly I was craving some nummy food from Panera Bread, but I guess that's going to have to wait until they clear that godawful road my friends live on. It's funny that on a hill that has about 100 residents, the road crews don't put down salt. Hmmm, not very nice. But then again, there are a lot of not very nice things in this world. The list would be too long to start.

I'd rather do a list of the things I need to acquire.

01. The 6 or 7 Davy Jones CDs for sale at his site.
02. Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane
03. Duran Duran - Singles Box
04. Erasure - Hits CD and DVD
05. The Damned - Light at the End of the Tunnel CD
06. 1 Herman's Hermits CD (a greatest hits compilation will do)
07. A few more Annie Haslam CDs
08. The Monkees Missing Links Vol 1 and 3 and the Summer Live CD
09. A new copy of Paul McCartney's Give My Regards to Broad Street
10. The two most recent Delerium CDs

Now the question is, how to prioritize this list?

0 comments: