Thursday, January 08, 2004

Stolen Surveys

Moody Mistress posted this at her blog and I thought I'd steal it. Cos that seemed like the thing to do at the time.

If you can kill one person of the mentioned category, who will it be and why?
1. Pop artist: I told the Moody Mistress the answer to this on in her shout out box. Quite simply, Celine Dion. The world would be a better place for me without her screeching and caterwauling. Next in line Whitney Houston, but I think her drug use and abusive husband will take care of her for me.

2. A comedian: Jim Carrey, just because he grates on my nerves. After that 98 % of the SNL cast please. They haven't been funny in years.

3. A TV host: This is a tie because both of them are obnoxious as all hell, Wayne Brady and Kelly Rippa! Just shut them up and take them off my telly please. Both are screen hogs and overly gushy and downright annoying.

4. A political man: I don't have to answer that, you all know what my answer would be.

5. Someone you know online: Right now I could list a few, but I won't, I'm not stooping to their level, which is far down in the depths.

Mean survey that was, but it was quite fun and I enjoyed it.

0 comments: