Thursday, January 08, 2004

Going Guzzlefishing

This is all Kristin's fault. Onesy gave me the link to this place awhile back, but I thought, no I don't have the time! Today I was reading Kristin's blog and saw the same link to Guzzlefish, so being board and suffering from writer's block, I went in and set up an account. Seven hours later I have almost a third of my CD collection cataloged. A third of it!! 1007 discs so far!

If you want to see the discs I listed go here. I'll probably be adding more over the next few days. There's so much that's not listed here too, like Justin Hayward's Moving Mountains and plenty of CD singles from Duran Duran and Erasure.

So don't be shocked when you see my top artist as Madonna. That's cos all her CD singles were listed, and I'm a completist, I have many of them. Oddly they didn't have the Evita Soundtrack. Hmmm. Odd little site, but very addicting as Kristin can attest to.

0 comments: