Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Tunes: Week 133

Let's do something fun.

Take the name of your favorite artist and tell us a bit of yourself using the first letters of the artists/bands name.

Example which is mine, since I am the Meme Mistress there

Elvis Costello rocks my world
Loves her new Ford Focus
Valentine's Day is my least favorite holiday.
I hate politcs and I hate listening to election BS
Sugar Plum Buttonhead is our newest feline friend.

Conan O'Brien annoys the hell out of me, and I'm sick of hearing about him.
Out Of My Mind is one of my favorite songs from Duran Duran's horrible Medazzaland CD
Sugarland is one of my favorite country bands
The Big Bang Theory is my favorite Monday night comedy
Erasure's music makes me happy.
Loves to read romance novels
Likes to take road trips when I have money for gas
Ohio is one of the states I like to visit when I can.

1 comments:

Mike said...

This is like a work assignment. Like all work assignments it's on a list. Besides I don't know how to use the percent sign from "Dr. Fünke's 100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution".

For fun go see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_music_groups .