Monday, May 24, 2010

The Storm Cloud Hovers Over Me Again

In case you don't follow me on Facebook, my dad's car died yesterday. He thought it had a bad axel only to find out the frame/unibody is shot and its undrivable.

ARGH!

Just when I spend my last two cents to get a new car for me, and trade in the Beretta that may have had issues, but was still running for local stuff, his car dies.

Oh and this morning, I grabbed the wrong set of keys and had to run back home so that I could get into the damn office.

Isn't that fan-freaking-tastic?

If there is such thing as reincarnation, I'm pretty sure I was something evil and nasty and so were my mom and dad.

I did win lottery tickets on Friday. Maybe I'll win some money...even $20.00 would be appreciated right now.

1 comments:

Mike said...

"frame/unibody is shot"

I would consider that waaaaay past just dying.