Thursday, May 27, 2010

Extremes Suck

A few short months ago I was complaining about it being too cold. Today it was 92 degrees, the exact opposite of too cold.

BLECH!

Do we never get a happy medium anymore?

What happened to spring?

Why does it always go from too hot to too cold?

I wouldn't be bitchin and moaning so much if we had central air, but when you live in a house that's older than dirt, it is pretty damn hard to have stuff like that.

So in all extremes of temperature, I get to be miserable. I haven't decided which extreme I hate the most, but I'm pretty darn sure that too cold is probably it, because that's usually accompanied by, "can't get to work."

But on a happy note, ITS A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!!! All I have to do is survive tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Just think happy notes all day tomorrow.