Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holiday Cleaning

It seems like every holiday that rolls by finds me cleaning some part of the house. This time round, I'm trying to organize my dad's closet.

Oye.

That man has t-shirts that look like they've gone to church more than Mother Theresa.

I'm trying to go through his things and dispose of the shirts that he hasn't worn in 20 years, and get rid of the shirts he's been wearing for 20 years and are falling apart.

You would think that this man had no clothes!

Anytime someone's gone on vacation, he gets a new t-shirt. Father's Day is for polo shirts and jeans!

There are so many things he hasn't worn that still have the damn tags on them. Its frustrating.

What's worse is my nephew is the same way, which makes for twice the mess.

1 comments:

Mike said...

"organize .... closet"

Those two words just don't go together in the same sentence.