Saturday, May 08, 2010

I Want To Be Lazy Damn It!!

I started out my Saturday doing laundry, which is my least favorite chore. If I ever get rich, I'm definitely making sure there's someone to do the laundry. I'll cook and do other cleaning but someone better do my damn laundry.

I dropped off a bazillion bags at Goodwill only coming out with a small bag of...erm books for myself.

Went to Peebles and got my brother's wife a Mother's Day present and her b-day present, since he will be home tomorrow. Much easier to sent the gifts with him then mail them.

Took the bi-weekly trip to Walmart. Walmart on the day before Mother's Day is a bit INSANE!

Headed off to Lowe's to look for flowers for the cemeteries. Found abso-freaking-lutely nothing, but did get a new toilet seat. Woo hoo!

Then went to McShane's where I found flowers! Woo hoo!

I'm now in the process of cleaning in the kitchen, but I needed a break, from the insanity that my weekends always become.

Have I mentioned I just want to curl up with a book, or watch Doctor Who?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Weekends are for relaxing, but work seems to pile up!

Thanks for the 1000 post message.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Enjoy those books when you get a moment :)

I didn't manage to get any reading done yesterday, but I did manage t catch the latest episode of Dr. Who.