Saturday, May 29, 2010

Triple B Farm


060
Originally uploaded by moodylady
I'm so glad that its berry season and Triple B Farm is open again. I took dad out so he could see the world today, and we picked up the strawberry rhubarb pie mom ordered yesterday. (Mmmm Mmmm tasty)

I picked up a strawberry breakfast bread as well as some fresh strawberries and strawberry butter. There are lots of goodies at the farm market.

After I dropped my packages off with dad, I went to look at the baby goats, cos I'm a sucker for baby animals.

It was a nice afternoon out, which was needed. I can't wait til the weekend of the 12th when Triple B has their berry festival. Can you say, "Mmm strawberry pancakes!"

4 comments:

sage said...

I haven't had rhubarb plants since moving here... I had them in Utah and love the tart taste

Mike said...

I thought this was going to be a post about really bad baseball teams. But now I'm hungry.

Wv: gradedn - When your grade is D to the Nth power it's time to move on to something else.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Strawberries are so delicious!

rashbre said...

That farm shop really looks the part and I love the idea of the strawberry festivals and similar.