Friday, May 14, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 theme songs from movies or tv


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Friendly Indians - I Know, You Know (Theme From Psych)



This is the best theme song EVER in my book.

2. The Monkees - The Monkees Theme



Did you think "I" would not pick this one?

3. The Barenaked Ladies - Big Bang Theory Theme



Only a band like the Barenaked Ladies could come up with such a catchy song.

4. Mika - Kick Ass (We Are Young) Theme from Kick Ass



I love Mika and damn if this song doesn't stick in my head all the damn time.

5. Doctor Who Theme (All of them...except the current one)



Cos Who kicks ass!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Who themes. All different yet all the same.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Hi! I picked The Big Bang Theory, too. =)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Monkees theme is great. Yes, the Dr Who theme for the current one is awfil.

rashbre said...

The Monkees theme is a good one. Like you, I'm not so sure about the latest Doctor Who theme.

I suppose they've done it to show its 'all new' or something, but prior versions have been better.