Saturday, May 15, 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New

Bernie the Beretta is no longer mine. I shed a few tears as I drove her home one last time. I may have bitched about her. I may have worried about her, but she was good to me for nearly 6 years. I am glad I don't have to see her junked, if that's to be her fate. I may not miss her, but I did love her.

Parting really is such sweet sorrow.

That said, meet Francesca The Ford. A lovely 2006 Ford Focus that has been in my possession for about an hour. I can't wait to be able to live my life with a more reliable car.

She's a very light turquoise and she runs beautifully.

Time to do the happy dance!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats, Andrea - best of luck with Francesca! There's a whole world out there waiting for ya! --- Diane

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Enjoy your new car :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I wish you happy driving with Francesca!

Mike said...

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the new ride. i'm going to be heading down that path in short order....

Deirdre said...

Congratulations!

rashbre said...

Looks great and all shiny too!