Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hump Day!

I'm in serious need of some hump day happiness. The week has not started out good, and so far there's no end in sight to all the annoyances that came with Sunday's death of the Corsica.

Can I just say, I hate grocery shopping?

So to remind myself that things aren't all that bad.. OK, they are, oil is spilling into the gulf and NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO TAKE CHARGE! (I mean shouldn't someone be opening a can of whoopass on BP?) Well...now that I've run on and on, what I wanted to say was...its time the Hump Day Hunks made a reappearance

Let's have a little hump day hunk picspam

First is Mr. David Tennant
Photobucket


Next is Nathan Fillion



And lastly, DCI Gene Hunt...erm Philip Glenister w/some of his Ashes To Ashes castmembers

3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've met the lovely Nathan Fillion :D I'm so glad a channel over here picked up Castle as I love it!

Bilbo said...

I'll have to send you a picture of me for your next Hump Day Hunks issue. Or maybe not.

vw: atrenti - where you are if you're not atbuyi.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The REAL Doctor Who!