Saturday, May 22, 2010

How Crazy Is This

I just spend $9.50 to relive part of my baby years.

On what you may ask.

I bid on a lot of Little Golden Books on Ebay. Two of the 6 were books I absolutely loved, Baby's Birthday and We Like Kindergarten.

My copy of Baby's Birthday was really beat up. I loved it to death. The lot is worth that amount just for the one book. To have the other again makes it doubly special.

I'm so excited about finding these books again, even though I don't have children and probably never will.

These books are just such a special part of my childhood that I had to try to replace them.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

We used to have a bunch of those. I assume my parents got rid of them.

A friend of mine recently spent $9 in a thrift store on bizarre educational materials we had in our bizarre private elementary school. We loved it.

rashbre said...

Fun to do things like that and even more so when you can get 'a bargain'.