Friday, May 07, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs from Disney Films


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Siamese Cat Song: Most awesome song from an older Disney film, Lady And The Tramp



2. One Jump Ahead: From Aladdin



3. Making Christmas: Danny Elfman and Greg Proops! It doesn't get much better than this! Plus I love Nightmare Before Christmas



4. Can You Feel The Love Tonight: The Lion King was one of my favorite Disney films. Oh and I can't help but share, Michael Crawford's version from his Disney album.



5. You'll Be In My Heart: Ok, I'm a sucker for Phil Collins and I love this song. Phil Collins is a great songwriter.

3 comments:

yellojkt said...

I used to sing that song constantly as a kid.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The best Disney songs are in 'The Jungle Book', especially 'I Wanna Be Like You'.

C said...

I posted mine over at carolution.blogspot.com.

It was actually kind of hard for me to pick #3,4,5 since it was from Disney films and not just the animated films. You have nice choices :)