Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things I Plan To Do With My Three Day Weekend

1. Sleep late (Why can I never accomplish this?)

2. Dodge raindrops on Saturday. Which is much more fun than playing dodge ball, just ask any grade school kid. (preferrably the kid that's the most bruised from getting hit by the damn ball)

3. Work on both the stories I have started. There's a new fic based on Davy Jones that I'll be posting on my LJ soon. If you want it emailed to you, leave a comment here and I'll try to remember to do that.

4. Do a bit more shopping with money I don't have for clothes for the trip the following weekend. (You know, I really need more clothes!)

5. Find something to photograph. Last weekend's trip to Round Hill Park was a bust. I was really looking forward to pictures of the Windfarm in Mill Run and the animals at Living Treasures.

6. Have a tasty bbq in the back yard. Grill up those hotdogs and hamburgers! Now!!!

7. I plan to get more than a half hour of exercise in each day. Damn it, I want that scale to hit 130 again. My body has found it's comfort weight and it couldn't be the weight I want to be at.

8. I'm going to finish reading 2 more books. (little ones...cos I save the long ones for the work week)

9. I'm going to get my sis to color my hair for me. I don't wish to go to NJ with any gray showing. It's so wrong to have gray hair at 32.

10. Rearrange the mp3s on the Zen and burn some traveling music for next weekend. (This should be easy, except I'm traveling with a metal head and I HATE HEAVY METAL) Looks like I'll be making a bevy of 60's mixes.

11. Print directions for the AC trip and get directions to Lucy The Elephant. I refuse to leave NJ without seeing her up close and personal, even if its raining.

12. Finish the cleaning project I started last week. Some things take much longer than they should to finish.

13. RELAX

0 comments: