Tuesday, August 22, 2006

La La Dot Com

I'm waiting to see how much my bill is from LaLa this month before I send any more CDs out. I'm getting really impatient. I want more new music and $1.75 is a great deal on used CDs. I've got 2 more days until they bill me for this months discs.

I'm pretty sure I spent 30 bucks on the site last month. Any other time I'd be disgusted with myself for spending that much money on CDs. But do the math, 30 dollars worth of music or so is something like 17 CDs!

Squee!

Plus I've gotten rid of a bunch of CDs that I don't listen to or want anymore. (or rather those discs that make you think, why the hell did I buy them)

Heck, I've even got 2 new Christmas CDs for the coming year's mix! Woot! I've got a head start on Christmas!

I wonder if I'll get this one any time soon



But this is the one I really want for the holiday



I blame the moodykins for my love of Christmas music. Damn them!

0 comments: