Monday, August 28, 2006

Random 10 - Week 69

I ususally do this Music Memoirs meme over @ my LiveJournal, but today I felt like posting it here.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Quaker Steak & Lube plays some weird 80's music and then some.

Michael Jackson - Beat It (while my sister and I are singing Weird Al's parody lyrics)

The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men (if it rained men in my area it would be a redneck storm...blech)

Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (This song really freaked Michael out.)

Toto - Eye Of The Tiger

Ace Of Base - The Sign

Now for music that I listened to because I wanted to this weekend

Elvis Costello - The Element Within Her

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Carnival

Tom Petty - Zombie Zoo (Hey isn't that Marie Hayward's theme song?)

Herman's Hermits - Wild Love

Davy Jones - Hold Me Tight (I keep coming back to this song and is so strange)

I was at Round Hill Park yesterday, so my picture has to be of the ducks!



A few more Round Hill pics can be found here. I'll have more posted there later today too.

0 comments: