Tuesday, August 29, 2006

About A Week To Go

It's almost time for my Atlantic City trip. I'm so excited. I don't know what it is about this place that makes me squee for joy at the mere mention of its name. I don't gamble enough for the lure of the slots to really be what excites me. Hell, I haven't been to Wheeling in months. And do you know what? I only miss the buffet. Oh do I miss that buffet.

I've been checking and rechecking the weather for the days up to the trip. So far the temperatures next week are looking to be in the upper 70's. Beautiful. If the rain clouds would just stay away I would be thrilled. Mr. Blue Sky only made a full appearance for me in NJ the first trip. However when I went with my friend Mary 2 years ago he poked his head out enough that I could get some gorgeous shots of the boardwalk. Last year the three H's were there. Hazy, Hot and Humid and not a sign of Mr. Blue Sky. Damn him!



Aw who am I kidding, it will all be good as long as it doesn't rain and I can see the ocean and the pretty lights



oh and this:



If I don't get to ride this I will be a sad sad girl.

10 days to go!!

0 comments: