Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen reasons why the heat needs to go away ASAP.

1. I'm swelling up like a freaking balloon. Which is so not fun, let me tell you.

2. All my shoes hurt when I put them on.

3. The AC at work only knows one temperature, freezing, which is just as bad as too hot. There is no comfort level at all.

4. Have I mentioned that the only AC we have at home is in my parents bedroom? The first person to ask why we don't have central air will get smacked with the electric bill and the installation cost. 2 words NO MONEY. M'kay.

5. I'm melting! I don't know how you can swell up and melt at the same time, but I'm doing it. Go figure.

6. I really like thunderstorms, thunderstorms are fun fun fun. (At least when I am home, they are. At work they suck)

7. My cats have taken to sitting and reclining in the strangest places. Oogie likes to be anywhere around the bathtub, under it or in it (as long as it doesn't have water). Misty is sleeping on the top of the toilet. Go figure 2 of my 5 cats have bathroom fetishes!

8. Coca-cola or any other soda pop doesn't taste right in the heat. Even ice cold the stuff tastes terrible and I love my soda-pop damn it!

9. I'm running out of clothes that are cool enough to wear to work but warm enough that I don't freeze in the AC.

10. It's too flipping hot to exercise. Even after 7 pm using the ski machine is like death. I did nothing Tuesday night, last night I did 10 minutes, Monday 20 and 25 on Sunday.

11. My whole body aches and that is so not fun. I feel like an old woman at 32, swollen feet and aches and pains! ARGH!

12. Getting comfortable enough to sleep is no fun. Mind you if I were sitting in the living room watching tv, I'd be asleep in a heartbeat. Go figure.

13. I'm turning into a Mega-Uber-Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Bitch right now and if the heat doesn't break soon, someone may kill me for my bitchiness or I may kill someone.

0 comments: