Sunday, August 06, 2006

I Hurt All Over

It's been a very long day. We've been out and about since about 11 this morning. We didn't leave the park until about quarter til nine. Most of that time was spent on my feet. Oh my aching feet. I don't think my feet hurt this much when we went to Hershey in June!

I did get some lovely pictures of the park. My night shots can be found over at my photoblog. (comments there are always appreciated)

I rode as many rides as we could, the merry go round (three times), the paratrooper, the balloon ride (my favorite), the rollo coaster (that's really its name), the wild mouse (that made me sick to my stomach), the howler, the whip, the tilt-a-whirl and the scrambler. We also spent an hour or so at the water park, where I got nice and lobstery red on my shoulders. So much for SPF 30! Most of the time I could be found under the Soak Bucket, which filled with water and then drenched everyone standing beneath it.

All in all, it was great fun oh and the food was delicious, especially the fried apples with raspberry dipping sauce. Now it's time for a good nights sleep. I think I'm going to set the alarm for an extra half hour, because it's well past my bedtime and my leggies need sufficient time to recover from the long day of walking.

Someone pass the advil, please....Oh how I ache.

0 comments: